Bruised feeling inside stomach, near ovaries, passing stools normally. Causes for pain?

Hi I have recently been experiencing a slight bruised type feeling on the inside of my stomach/LEFT ovary area. A few years ago I experienced a similar feeling and went to the doctors for it and they sent me for an internal scan. They informed me there was nothing suspicious around the ovaries. I have been passing stool as normal and no other abnormalities are obvious. Please could you explain what it could be? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013