Bruised feeling in toe, ball like feeling, painful. Help?

Hi - i cant straighten my fourth toe right foot - it is also accompanies by a very bruised feeling as that toe goes into my foot - ie. ball of foot at fourth/third toe point. The fourth toe, because it cannot move, is curved like it has been taught underneath but yet touches the floor more than my o ther toes. It is like it doesnt belong to me (numb) apart from the pain in the under/ball of foot in that area.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
thanks for the query
did you had any trauma or injury,twist or fall of weight on the foot,or is it spontaneously
what ever might be the cause it is always
give rest to a painful part or joint
do not put weight,avoid movements,take pain killers,
consult an orthopaedician,get examined,x rays
and get well soon..