Bruised buttock sand groin area sore. Done internal damage?

i fell from the trampoline on monday i bruised my bum very bad on tuesday i felt in my groin area sore as if ive been doing sit ups, last night while sleeping i turned in bed and as if ive pulled a mussle in groin area its very sore i cant stretch or cough without keeling over to stop the pain, did i do internal dammage from yhe fall,or would it be my ovaries
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Hi ! It could be just a simple bruise as you said which will subside within a few days with some anti inflammatory drugs. It is not known about the intensity with which you fell. If it was severe enough to suspect an internal injury, then you should consult your family physician who may advise you for an ultrasound apart from clinically examining you. Wishing you an early recovery. Thanks.