Bruised bicep, pulling sensation, veins swelling. What can be done?

i ran into a door handle and it hooked my right bicep mucle it was a huge nasty bruise but was fine. two days ago i did something im not sure what but it feels like its constantly pulling. my shoulders really clicky and sometimes it clicks in a good way relieving my arm tightness. straighten and limited arm range. sometimes if my arm is down the veins start to swell and i have to raise it beofre the veins feel like they want to explode. i cant carry walking around looking like a recessed monkey.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013