Bruised back, buttocks due to fall, swelling. Taking antibiotics, bruising re-occurred. Treatment?

Hi I had a fall in the bath 4 weeks ago and bruised the bottom of my back and left buttock very badly, thevbruisingvwent down after a couple of weeks then on Xmas eve my left buttock swole very badly as to the point I couldn t sit or have any pressure near it, I went to the local a+e who said it was the bruising going back down and my body seen it as a foreign being and put me on antibiotics to clear I have finished my antibiotics this Tuesday but now it s swelling back up and the bruising has reappeared, I don t know what to do ???
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013