Bruised ankle, purple discoloration, pin pricking sensation, toe numbness, no difficulty walking. History of Lupus. Cause of concern?

I fell and bruised my ankle. It first looked like a purple baseball and now over a week later it still is a hill and the bruise is still bad looking and when I rub up against it it feels like I have pins pricking it. The night it happened my toes went numb but I brushed it off since it was so swollen. I can walk perfectly fine no pain. I have Lupus and wondering if I should be concerned
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012