Bruised and sore buttocks after a fall. Pain in the thigh. Did I break my thigh?

Fell down on right butt cheek yesterday. It did not hurt yesterday. Today my butt cheek is bruised and sore, but my middle thigh hurts in the center of my leg and that is what I am concerned about. I don t know how falling on my butt could hurt my middle thigh. I am a 36 year old female, weigh approx 125lbs and I am 5 1 tall.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Its unlikely that you broke your femur as this would mean that you could not walk. The femur is the strongest bone in the body. You may have pulled or torn a muscle in your thigh or the blood (bruise and swelling) could be tracking down into your thigh causing your pain.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.