Bruised after falling, painful lump, gets discolored and painful while playing, swelling goes away

i got this really bad bruise after taking hard falls on my side numerous times playing volleyball. it is on the side of my knee . It went away after about a week but left a large painful lump. It has been about a month and a half. Now everytime i play volleyball and take a small, painless, fall, it swells up and gets really discolored and painful. it becomes difficult to run because it puts pressure on my knee. The swelling and lump will go down after i stay off of it for a while. but as soon as i bump my knee even a little bit , it get huge again
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012