Bruise with hard and bony bump near wrist after getting hurt for 13 year old

Hi, a few days ago I fell and bashed the inside of my arm just below my wrist . A huge bruise formed, and now as it is fading I can see a bump under my skin which feels very hard and bony. Around that area there is a little dent and smallish bruise. When I turn my hand about 40 degrees, the lump sticks out. I can move my wrost easily as the bump is on my arm, but every so often I get a pain and tingling feeling around the area. I was wondering of it could be fractured, and if I need to get it checked our, btw I am 13 Years old.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012