Bruise under left side of rib cage, bothers only if bathroom isn't regular. What is the cause ?

I have had a bruise under my left side of my rib cage for about a year now the only time it bothers me at all is when I havent been to the bathroom regular. It hasnt affected me at all up until recently and it isnt painful just uncomfortable. What could be causing this and why hasnt the bruise or whatever it is went away it has been there for over a year hasnt gotten any bigger or changed in color though
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer