Bruise onleg after dog bite. Dog does not have vaccine. Do I need medical treatment?

Hi, good day! Im Lhyn. I d like to ask what should I do because yesterday when i acconpany my dog for walking, he biten my pants buts unfortunately it hit my leg. When I looked at it, it has no wounds but it had a small bruise like blood clot. The first thing got into my mind was to clean it and rub a garlic on it and after that the stock blood gone,I dond have any wound. By the 7 month old dog doesnt have vaccine . Shoud I need medical treatment? thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012