Bruise on thigh, applied ice, no pain, dent in thigh. What should I do?

Hi I got a huge bruise on my thigh a while back and it grew to about the size of my hand and I m not even exaggerating. I never went to go see the doctor because I thought that it s a bruise it will heal. I iced it and also asked my mom what to do because she s a nurse.... Now I m a little worried because I feel as though it s still there even though it cleared up. There s a little discomfort, but I m not in pain. The bruise kind of left a small dent on my thigh. What should I do? thanks doctors!
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012