Bruise on the left of head near ear followed by a bump. How can I get rid of it?

i have a bruise on my left side of my head near my ear between my hair where my side burn of my hair it got a lump or it in my veins on my head left side of your head. happen on july 16 and i thought it would go away but it became to a bump on my left side of my head with in after it had already happen so i noticed there was a bump couple of days later until i now i can get it away.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello!welcome to healthcaremagic.....ya it can be remove by surgeon if it is looking have another option also can try homoeopathic medicine it will give you good 1st consult homoeopath and after that go for surgeon.