Bruise on stomach, back and kidney, tenderness and throbbing sensation, nausea, chills, malaise. Urine test done. Help

My 20 yr old daughter suddenly developed a bruise on both her stomach and back over her right kidney with tenderness and a throbbing sensation in the right kidney. She also had chills and nausea along with body aches and a general feeling of malaise. Her nephrologist recommended she go to ER. A CT scan of the kidney looked normal - no stones or abnormalities. Her blood work was normal - platelets were ok. The urine test showed high blood and protein levels. She has been having kidney pain for over a year but has not had a kidney stone since Feb 2011. She also has intermittent ankle swelling and experiences tingling in her hands with weird discoloration in her hands. Along with this kidney issue, she also has had what was diagnosed as facial cellulitis around her left eye 3 times in the last 18 months with the last event requiring hospitalization.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013