Bruise on penis, looks like a pimple, bleeding, no pain on urinating. Treatment options?

Hi, I was bike riding last week and had some bruising in the crouch area nothing serious, but a few days later I now have what looks like a angry bruise/ pimple just outside my peehole and it also bleeding a little bit. It doesn t hurt to pee but it does hurt to touch and i can feel it all the time. Could it just be a pimple or does this sound like a symptom of something else. I ve booked a appointment at the dr on Thursday just in case but maybe you can put my mind at ease until then Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013