Bruise on lower back after heavy lifting since years, cant move after injury. What could this be?

when i do any heavy lifting or strenuous activities i get a bruise on my lower back...n an almost perfect oval shape..sort of looks like a football or a boot print...its been happening for yrs now and dr s n my area dont know the true cause of it...i d really like to find out whats going on so i can possibly fix it...but it gets to the point where i can barely move for a few days after injuring myself..could you please tell me what could cause this, and how i can go about fixing it?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I think you are having weak back muscles. I would suggest you to learn back muscles strengthening exercise. I would also suggest you to start taking muscle relaxant like myoril or myospaz tablet. If your pain is not decreasing then I would recommend you to get MRI of the spine.