Bruise on leg, dry, itchy, increasing in size. How to get rid off it?

I had what appeared to be a bruise on my leg which become dry and itchy I treated the itchiness with Aloe Vera cream that stopped the itching but at the centre of the bruise it looked like the skin was about to break out and the skin was becoming raised but the cream and a DVT stocking has stopped that but the bruise is now increasing in size.

I power walk 3 days per week and I do Pilate in between and I am 5ft 10in and 11stone 3lbs

Roger Holloway
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013