Bruise on left buttock after fall, pain radiating towards left thigh. Suggestions?

I fell down the stairs some years ago, I had a bruise on my left butt a few days after and I didn t consult any doctor coz I just had bruises and I can still manage to walk or bend without any difficulty...I had pain for just a few weeks because of my bruises and wound on my left leg. But now, I think for almost a week I can feel the pain deep down my butt I don t know where it is exactly and it radiates down my left thigh I think the pain radiates my muscle s leg.. And it really bothers me now. Can you help me please and what should I do? thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013