Bruise on knee after fall, swelling. Lump under skin. Is it naturally healing?

Hi, I fell down a couple of stairs last night and have bruises but i landed on my right knee , its swelled with the bruising starting to colour tonight, from this afternoon I can walk around no problems and it hurts only when I extend my leg or keep it still for an amount of time, I can feel the fluid on my knee and its swollen but there is also a lump which when I touch you can see it move under the skin, its about the size of 2 x 50p pieces, it doesnt hurt very much but I dont know if its just naturally healing or if it could be something else? It doesn t hurt massively but uncomfortable - do you know what the lump could be?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013