Bruise on buttock, hot to touch, swelling. Pain and discomfort

Hi fell down stairs 6 days ago, have a large horse shoe shape bruise on left buttock which is black in colour above this the skin is very hot to touch with swelling now obvious. I can now sit for a short period of time but can not bear to have any pressure on my lower back just above the bruising . Also certain ways I move I get a sharp pain through the area as if some one is sticking a hot pin into me. I have not seen anyone regarding this but the pain and discomfort is starting to get to me as its like a toothache pain.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013