Bruise on arms, inside forearm. Cure, should go for blood test?

Hi, i have recently been getting rather prominent bruising on my arms, more on the right one. They are mostly on the inside of my forearms. They are not painful and the one that has randomly appeared tonight as i got out of the shower has a slight lump in it that feels like a vein or something? I have been to a GP who said that if this keeps occouring that i can go for blood tests if i want to, should i visit my GP again? Thanks. (i am a 34yr old male)
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012