Bruise on arm, growing, yellow in color. Soreness when pressing

have a very large bruise on my upper arm . it has grown to a large size since it first surfaced, 8 days ago. It has since become yellow and only the outer parts are the deep purple color. This is an unexplained bruise that just appeared. One thing that concerns me besides the fact that I don t know how I got it, is that in the central area of the bruise there is a lump. It feels about the size of a marble and it is sore when I press on it with my finger . Other than that the rest of the bruise is not tender at all, never was, but is large in size. about 4 X 2.5 .
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012