Bruise in the upper arm after falling on a a metal, color changed, weird lump, lower arm, fingers sore. Treatment?

Upper arm , weird lump. About 2 weeks ago i had a bad fall at work, catching myself with my upper arm on the corner of the metal dishwasher.It bruised black, blue, purple, red, you name it. Now the bruise is gone but i have a weird lump (slightly smaller then a ping pong ball). Also the nerves in my lower arm and my hand area where the index finger and thumb are very sore, especially after using that muscle are for a while (ex. doing dishes, cleaning). Thanks for any help. :) and sorry for the long explanation!
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012