Bruise in calf, painful, cold feet. Took ibuprofen. What do you suggest?

Hi I woke up in the middle of the night the other night in so much pain in my calf well I took a ibuprofen and went to bed the next morning I had a bruise on my calf the size of a golf ball and now a week later still have it my calf still hurts constantly and my feet are always so cold I can be hot but my feet stay cold and today I notice my toenails were kind of a purple/blue and last year I was diagnosed with anemia is this all realated or different things what could it mean?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013