Bruise from injection, red line, elbow pain, frozen shoulder. Stem cell surgery done. Cure?

i have had a blood test done in may and when the nurse did it she hurt me, i have still got the bruise and now have a red line going up my arm from where she took the blood from it is verry painfull on my elbow and the musel in my upper arm, i had been back to see my doctor and he said i have a frozzen shoulder , but my shoulder is ok, i should nt have the bruising from that blood test after all this time, i have done stemcell and that was a bigger needle and the marks did,nt take long to go away, i am in so much pain with it,
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012