Bruise from elbow to wrist, difficulty in rotating elbow, got hit while playing. Should i meet a doctor?

I was playing golf yesterday and hit the ground once or twice resulting in an injury to my elbow and or upper forearm. I have a bruise running from my elbow to my wrist and am having trouble rotating my hand outward especially when my hand is down low (waist area or below). I'm just wondering if I should pay my doctor a visit or if this is something that is just strained and will heal on its own.
Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013