Bruise finger nail, swollen. Releaved pressure by piercing hole. Big hole on side, something growing. Worried?

hi i bruised my figer nail and was swallen for 3 weeks then peirced a hole in nail and releaved presure and blood came out but 1 week later it lifted a bit were the cutical is and watery stuff was coming out when i sqeezed it so i cut a hole were cutical comes from skin and cleaned . but theres a big hole in side and now theres red meat or something growing back up towards cutical filling hole slowly is that what should happen im a bit worried thanks tony
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013