Bruise and pain around the eye after an injury. Lump formation. Need to be removed or drained?

hi I hit my head on a coffee table the 9th of December I was drinking I didn t realise it happened until I woke up with a black eye, the bruising went down but just above my eyebrow is a lump that hasn t gone down it isn t sore when I press it but just feels and looks uncomfortable I went to the doctors today and had an X-ray they said I have to wait a week for results but gave me no answers I m just abit worried as to weather it will go down or will it have to be drained/removed?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013