Bruise and bump after injury. Applied ice. Ears ringing, drowsiness. Cause for concern?

2 days i fell off in my bathroom after slipping on the marble and hit the doorside marble hard on the back of my head. There was a thin line of bruise and little bit of scratch of blood . Got a bump and immediately my mom applied ice on it for 15-20 minutes. Saw a doctor the same day he examined and gave some medicines and a tetanus injection . Today the bump is not there much but i feel constant ringing in my ears and feel drowsiness after lunch. I also noticed sometimes i feel at loss of words while speaking. Am very stressed out. Is it a cause for concern or i need to see a doctor? Please suggest what kind of doc i need to see for this.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012