Bruise above the eye of a baby due to injury. Need to take her to emergency?

My baby hit her eye on a toy 4 weeks ago. The bruise has never gone away, and she has a hard bump above her eye. Recently I noticed a bruise on her eyelid . I am wondering if she has bleeding from the bump that is causing the eyelid to bruise. She has a doctors appointment in 2 1/2 weeks. Do I need to take her in sooner? Other than the bump and bruise she is completely fine. I can even push on on the bump and it doesn t cause her pain.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013