Brownish white patches on skin, foul smell. Batholin cyst gland operation done. Normal symptoms?

Hi I had a batholin cyst gland removal op last Saturday --2 actually because the first went wrong because I got a hepatoma and clot so they operated straight away...the bruising has come down and I have dissolvable stitches but it looks abut of a mess and some have come apart where they shouldn t-also I m concerned the skin looks browny white in places-is this normal-there is bait of a smell-nothing to bad but not sure what s normal cause they just said it would be bit of a mess and would take some time to heal...I ve been though so much and really don t want to go back as it was a horrendous experience but am thinking is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012