Brownish vaginal spotting, cramps. Pregnancy test negative. Implantation bleeding?

I had an hsg on day 9 of my cycle. I have had spotting starting last night (day 24]. Its been brown on the pad and pinkish red when i wipe. I am having cramps that are more achy. When i menstrate its heavy and the cramps are painful. These are more achy. My cycle is not supposed to start for another 5 day from today. I took a prenancy test and it was negative. My belly is bloated and i have to urinate all the time. Could this be implantaion bleeding?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013