Brownish vaginal discharge after missing the birth control pills. What could be the reason?

Hello, So I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but it was only for 5 minutes maximum and he did not finish , three days later I got my period. It was regular flow and lasted the regular amount of days. About 2 weeks later I was missing pills and messed them up a few days ( taking 2 the next day to make up for the missed days) etc ... and started having reddish/ dark brown discharge for about 2 1/2 days. Once I got back on my pills regularily the discharge ended. I was suppose to get my regular period the week after but it did not come? Could I be pregnant ( no symptoms) or could I just have messed up my birth control and my hormones are out of wack? Could the discharge be my body starting a period and then when it was really suppose to come it didnt? Need help!!
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer