Brownish vaginal discharge. On birth control pill for a long time. Had a normal STD test report. What else could be the reason?

I have been on the pill since I was 16 now 19. I haven t had any problems until the last few months every month I have slight spotting about 1 week before my period for about 3 months now. However my period is a week away and now I have a gooey dark brown discharge . I am sexually active but I had an std test in June and had the same partner before that, that I have now. What is this brown discharge?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer