Brownish vaginal discharge. Not on birth control. Had unprotected sex. What is causing this?

I recently quit my bc and I m having weird discharge im unsure about. I am 19 and I have had unprotected sex with my bf since. I have taken 3 prego tests in the last two weeks, and all negative. I just feel so...weird.. Since I haven t had a normal period since I ve been on bc so I don t know what s normal and what s not. Mostly concerned that I had a clear jelly substance and now I m having seriously thick brown discharge. I did had a period after I missed my shot but I though it was gone. Idk!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013