Brownish vaginal discharge. No periods yet. What is the problem?

Hello, this is a bit personal and I m really embarrassed but I am fourteen years old and for the past few years I have been having a vaginal diascharge. I have not had a period yet. Inknow that thesis normal but the discharge is brown. I went to my pediatrician and she said u was not cleaning myself well. Shortly after I began cleaning better but the discharge never went away! Could this be from wiping incorrectly? I do not wipe front to back, never have! I remind you I have never had a period and I am a virgin . What s my problem?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012