Brownish to pink discharge, foul odor, weight loss. Natural? Negative pregnancy test

I am 33 years old and have always had a clockwork type period. But since during the months of August and October I had 2 periods, 2 weeks apart. It is now December and time for my period and I am having brownish to pink discharge for the last 3 days, it comes and goes, but I have noticed that there is a foul odor to it in the last 2 days. I have had a recent weight loss , not that I have been trying to lose weight, of about 20 lbs since summer. I am wondering what this could be or if it is natural? Is it an infection, STD , or just premenopausal symptoms. I just took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I have still not started my normal period and it is about a week past due.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012