Brownish spotting, tired and increased appetite. Pregnant?

Hi There,
I just recently had my period (or vaginal bleeding) for only 3 days and it was very light, my periods are usually heavy and last 5-6 days and now all i get it brown spotting. When i get home i feel like falling asleep i am so tired, usually i'm a night hawk. I feel that my appetite has increased. Can I be pregnant? I had unprotected sex with my husband on March 23 as we are trying to conceive. I don't have any other pregnancy symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
The symptoms that you are having could be due to pregnancy, anaemia, stress, anxiety or a hormonal disturbance. You need to test your urine for pregnancy to rule out pregnancy and then consult your gynecologist to detect other causes.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal