Brownish spotting, nausea and food cravings after having unprotected intercourse. Have sharp vaginal pain. Pregnant?

Hi my names Abby. I have a few questions.well me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex a few weeks back. 2 days after, I got my period. It was a brownish red color and last only 3 days. After that I felt nauseous. I've gotten sick in the past week and have been craving anything sweet. My stomach will growl like I'm hungry but then at the same time I feel like I'm going to get sick. I had some sharp vaginal pains that will last only for a split second. I'm more tired, my back hurts and Im moodier. I have upper stomach cramps and on my sides.Yesterday I started having white vagina discharge that usually never happens. I had a spot of blood on my undies yesterday as well. Could there be a possibility of me being pregnant and having symptoms this fast?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013