Brownish spotting, constipation, breast pain and nausea. Are these pregnancy symptoms?

Hello im 20 years old and my last period was from the Oct 20 to 25 and had intercourse on Nov 5th while i had been ovulating sense then i had constipation my breasts were hurting, i had been getting nauseas wanting to throw up all day, have been burping like 20 times a day and i was convinced i was pregnant i had never had any of these symptoms and yesterday i started to get brownish old looking blood when i wiped and im confused cus im having a light period now drops of blood come out each time i pee not sure why i have all these pregnancy symtoms and now im bleeding .
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012