Brownish spotting, back ache and cramping. Tubes tied. Pregnancy chances?

I had my tubes tied 7 years ago after having my 3rd child. My periods have been normal since then. Yesterday was 1 week that I was late on my period this month and I had some brown spotting and last night I wiped and had a dark brown clot about the size of a quarter and just spotting after that and I woke up this morning with 2 small spots in my underwear one was brown the other was bright red and now I am having bright red bleeding but its very light..I also took a home pregnancy test the day of my missed period and it was negative and I am having some backaches and minor cramping..what could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 26 May 2013