Brownish spotting and vomiting. Had unprotected intercourse. Pregnant?

So i am on birthcontrol but me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time and im having brown discharge like a week and a half almost two weaks before my period and i know some days i forget to take my bc pill. I also am having really high body tempater and vomiting alot and then ill feel fine jurn the day and go back to feeling sick a couple hours later, im really tired lately and crying over everything and everything. could i be prego or pms?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013