Brownish spotting after intercourse. Took emergency contraceptive pills. Stinging in the vagina. No itching

i had sex on saturday night and sunday night with the same guy that ive just started seeing. We didnt use anything. Now my vagina is stinging and really uncomfortable, its not itchy or anything. Ive just been to the toilet and the discharge in my pants is really yellow and brown. I had the morning after pill yesterday. Is there something i can get to make this discomfort go down
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
The chances of infection are much more as you have yellow discharge.
You should wash your vagina with some antiseptic lotion & then apply miconazole,cotrimoxole combination pessary or ointment.
Thanks.