Brownish spotting. Ultrasound showing pregnancy. Prescribed with folic acid and dydrogesterone. What are the fetal survival chances?

i had my last menstruation on May 5-11. I went to my OB Doctor yesterday because i have a brown spotting. she asked me to have an ultrasound . According to Dr. who made my ultrasound I am 4weeks pregnant and that the baby is well delineated and well defined but there is fetal viability as of now and i have to repeat the ultrasound after 2-3 weeks. So, i went back to my OB to give the result, she asked me to buy FOLIC ACIC and DYDROGESTERONE DUPBASTON. She even told me that my baby may not live. i want your opinion. please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012