Brownish spots on the legs. How to get rid of them? Had used epilady for waxing in the past

Hi, I have been using epilady and waxing for body hair removal since 10 years ago, now i am 29 years old and I have gotten some brown spots on my left leg. I am taking Avene ingrown hair care and protection cream recently and it seems that it helps hair grow out of the skin. Please suggest me a product to remove those ugly brown spots (pigments) on my leg , gradually. I appreciate your help and have a great day.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013