Brownish spots on the leg after waxing. Have post inflammatory hyper pigmentation. Can I use epilator?

hii. i hv been waxing since 8 yrs and i have little dark brown spots all over my leg. i consulted a doctor he told me to stop waxing and gave me kojic cream to apply on the spots. he told me that i have post inflammatory hyper pigmentation. i dont want to stop waxing. please suggest me the medication to remove these dark spots. they are kinda permanent. they dont go away. can i use epilation instead of waxing to avoid the spots? please help...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013