Brownish, smelly residue after urination. Taken UTI medication. Consume beer, cocaine. What could be the reason?

Hey I jus used the bathroom an my pee was fine till I get to the last 3 seconds then it turned brownish with stringy or dot like stuff wut is this? This came all of a sudden. Im 31 drink beer and used cocain.. I took some uti meds it stoped. I stoped drinking and drank nothing but warter, and no cocain then it stopped. But a week later I stoped the meds, started drinking an doing cocain and its brown again with the ab pains and back pain
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012