Brownish red watery discharge, creamy white stools, gas on urinating. Treatment?

in the morning i went for urinating but my gas came and along with that i saw brownish red watery discharge and it was not in a small quantity and it was coming again and again and as i wasn t having stool pressure but because of that started little started and i saw creamy white stool came out that s it and then my stool was normal. second time i went to pass the stool it was normal. i am scared what it can be? pls help me doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012