Brownish red sticky discharge, cramps, mood swings. First period?

its a bit embarrassing but im 12 going on 13 soon and i think im getting my first signs of my period coming because earlier this week i have been waking up to brownish red sticky stains in my underwear and i have had been getting cramps as well and mood swings and i dont know why im in a mood or miserable so i was wondering if i am near the stages to be having my first period and if you can predict how long i am till i start so i can get prepared thank you
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012