Brownish pink spotting, vomiting, nausea, sore breasts. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

Last period was june 17th, i had brown n pink spotting 7/2. i was to ovulate 6/25-6/29. my period was due 7/15. i have taken 2 tests. both in am. and both are negative. im tired,ive vomitted a few times and feel nauseated very often, swollen/sore breasts. cramps here and there. what should i do? neg test results. i have not contacted my doctor yet due to not having insurance.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

So your last period was 6/17, with ovulation as you described, and I assume intercourse some time around when you ovulated. Now you are late and have classic symptoms of pregnancy: missed period, nausea, vomiting, breast symptoms, and cramps.

The possibilities include either some delay in ovulation (which might have occurred around 7/2 because midcycle some women experience a slight decrease in estrogen and a small breakthrough bleed), or you are pregnant and the home test has just not turned positive.

I really do think that you need to go in for just a blood pregnancy test to be sure. I know that insurance is an issue, but it is important to sort this out so you know what is going on!

I hope you are satisfied with this answer. If you need more details, please choose the Premium Service. Good luck!